Jewellery. It's our passion. We scour the world to find inspiring designs. And we've snaffled some of the best jewellery designers around. That's why you'll see some of these little gems cropping up in Vogue and Elle and adorning perennial style-setters like Kate Moss.
Silverado is an independent jewellery business with three shops and an online shop specialising in breathtaking contemporary jewellery. As our name suggests, we're partial to sterling silver but some designers have crafted items in gold, vermeil, brass and titanium that are quite simply, too good to miss.
We'll help you find the perfect present. Or guide you in a little self-indulgence. We're fanatical about fabulous jewellery. So give us a call. Or send us an email.
We'll point out the bestsellers guaranteed to please and introduce you to our divine handmade limited edition jewellery.
You can have an affordable splurge or be in one of those blow-the-budget moods; whichever, we guarantee there'll be something stylish to seduce you.
We have become locally known for our amazing window displays in our shops which we change regularly to suit every season, and run the theme throughout our inside cabinet displays.
We love a bit of a do. And so, it would seem, do you. Find out more about our exclusive events by signing up for our newsletter. We reward our lovely loyal customers with treats galore.
So whether you're just in it for the drinks and nibbles, sneak previews of new collections, special offers or the chance to win one-off, bespoke jewellery - sign up today.
Silverado is committed to supporting both local and international charities and we donate a proportion of our profits each year to selected causes. In 2011 we donated £6,350 to selected charities, most of which went to;
• Azafady- a UK-based NGO helping people in the most isolated and poorest areas of Madagascar with health conservation and livelihood resources. The funds have been allocated to their school-building programme. For more information go to www.madagascar.co.uk
• Dolphin House, providing outreach clinics to help treat children from families with low incomes. http://www.dolphinhouseclinic.com/
Fair trade and well made
We are also proud of our suppliers' commitments to environmental and fair trade issues. Many key designers are leading the way for sustainable and ethical fashion. Worthy of special mention are:
- Zoe and Morgan's pieces are produced from ethically processed silver sourced from Harmony in America.
- Dogeared's 'Karma in Action' mission uses their jewellery to support grassroots non-profit groups.
- Alex Monroe uses ethically sourced materials and all pieces are handmade in the UK.
31 Bond Street
Phone: 01273 735040
Mon-Fri: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Sat: 9.30am - 6.00pm
Sun: 11.00am - 5.00pm